1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Translation missing: en.ymm_app.searchbox_title
- Shipping and Refund
Godspeed Project's Mono-GR Gravel Coilovers are built to handle the abuse of the gravel rally racing circuit. The system builds off our best selling MonoRS kit but features a lengthened shock stroke combined with longer springs (ranging from 250mm to 270mm) which allow it to easily absorb uneven road conditions. In addition, the Mono-Gravel Coilover Kit features heavy duty top plates and lower mounts for added strength and durability. Ride height can be adjusted +/- 50mm from OE ride height.
- 32 precise levels of damper adjustment for handle and comfort
- Extended springs, shock length and piston stroke
- 52 mm O.D. monotube shock design with Anodized Finished
- 20 mm O.D. solid stainless steel shock shaft
- Lightweight aluminum and durable carbon steel components
- Independent ride height and spring preload adjustments
- High viscosity index shock fluid
- 1 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
NOTE: Alignment is necessary after installation. To proper align any the vehicle, always loosen bolts on the control arms then tighten them after the car is on the ground. After tighten control arm bolts, You can process to adjust all the necessary camber/toe angle to recommended specifications.